Monday, July 18, 2011

You Don't Need Botox, You Need Satin Pillowcases!


Hello Gorgeous!

I know you are probably thinking! Another cream to prevent wrinkles?  Wrong!  You need a satin pillowcase!

We all have a nightly ritual where we put on our face creams in hopes they do their job of reversing the aging process.  What we don't realize is that our sleep position and pillowcases are not helping.

Have you ever woken up with lines etched in your face?  They may go away eventually!  I've read that these constant creases night after night can permanently break down your skin's collagen and elastin, and make wrinkles appear faster.  You should always try to sleep on your back to prevent these wrinkles, but some people find it hard to do.  If that is you, use a satin pillowcase! Your skin will love you!  I use a satin pillowcase and my skin is usually crease-free!

What Else Satin Pillowcases Can do for You!
If you sleep on satin pillowcases you are actually helping your skin and hair!  How you ask!   A satin pillowcase helps prevent hair from becoming more damaged and frizzy because you are not creating friction as you roll around on your pillow at night.

I read that dust mites cannot live on satin pillowcases and that it is great for allergy suffers.  I don't make any claims on this, but maybe these researchers are on to something!


What's this gonna cost me?
Amazon ($10), JC Penny ($20 I want the animal print) or Bed Bath and Beyond ($30).

Let me know if you have tried this!

No comments:

Post a Comment