Aspirin has been around since 400 BC. Invented by
- Dissolve 3-4 coated Aspirins in a few drops of mild water in a small dish. Just a couple of drops of H2O on the aspirin.
- Add more water if needed until you get a mix that can be applied on the face.
- Add a few drops of honey on to the aspirin.
- Mix well into a paste.
- Make it more gritty for extra exfoliation by using regular aspirin.
- Apply to face and let it set there for 15 minutes.
- Right before you rinse work the aspirin mixture into your skin a bit more and then rinse.
How often should I do this?Only do this once or twice a week because you skin will grow tolerant to it.