I remember my mother told me a story on how Spanish women from Spain got their beautiful complexion from milk. She said that these women would go to a spa in Spain and get these milk facials for $5. Since I can't afford to travel to Spain just for a famous "Milk Facial" I decided to make one here at home. I researched how to get one and here it is for you to try at home and it only costs you a couple of dollars!
$5 facial the spanish women get using just plain whole milk.
1. Pour milk into a small bowl and rub a thick layer all over your face with your hands or you could use a cotton ball.
2. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse.
3. Your face will feel fresh and look flawless!
Here is Cleopatra's version of a Milk and Honey Facial.
We all know that Cleopatra was known for beauty and innovative ways of creating a skin care regimen. She actually created one that included ingredients such as milk and honey. Raw milk contain skin-friendly ingredients such as saturated fat, protein, calcium and vitamin C. Honey is also known for its healing and antibacterial properties. The combination of milk and honey provides a plethora of all-natural beauty benefits. With repeated use, you can achieve soft, glowing and flawless skin.
1. Find high quality milk. Organic, whole and/or raw milk will work best.
2. Find high quality honey. Light colored honey is better and organic and/or raw is best.
3. Mix 2 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of milk. Stir until the mixture becomes a homogeneous paste.
4. Rub mixture onto face. Evenly distribute the mask to created a mask
5. Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Rinse mask off thoroughly with luck warm water.