Monday, August 1, 2011

Babydoll's Eye Look from Sucker Punch

Hello Gorgeous! 




Babydoll's look reminds me of Bridgette Bardot.  I loved Babydoll's look when I saw Sucker Punch this weekend.  Here is my take on just her eyes. 


Eyeshadows used:  


Lid- Chanel's Illusion D' Ombre in Fantasme #81
Crease and Under Eye- Mally's eyeshadow in Fierce Brown (found in the Fierce 5 collection on QVC)
Brow- MACs Phloof eyeshadow




Eyeliner:


Mally's Evercolor Waterproof eyeliner in Onyx on the lash line of the lid.
Mally's double ended eyeliner in white on the water line.(one end is black and the other white).  It came in a kit.  You can use any white eyeliner for the waterline of eye.


This look about 5 minutes to do.  Very easy and gorgeous!  
FYI: On the cheeks you can use any peachy blush and any nude lip (my pick is Dior's Lip Glow)  This look is very wearable for day or night!  








You can add false eyelashes to this look.  I can't wear them because I am allergic to the glue.

2 comments: