Saturday, August 6, 2011

Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Palette Soft Smokey Look

Hello Gorgeous!


For my birthday my gorgeous cousin Angela sent me a gift card to ULTA.  You can't imagine how excited I was to get this gift.  The next day I made a trip to ULTA in hopes to find URBAN DECAY'S 15th Anniversary Palette.  It has been sold out everywhere UD is sold!  Much to my amazement I found loads of them at the Frisco ULTA.  I guess not many makeup junkies like myself visit that store (you are SUPER lucky if you find it).  
Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Palette
I am so glad I got this palette!  It is not like any palette from UD.  I thought here we go again with another palette with the same colors. Oh NO that wasn't the case when I saw the colors!  These colors are all brand new and gorgeous! Well worth the $55.  I can't wait to try the purple shades.  If you know UD you know the colors have get pigmentation and good pay off.  I love how quickly and effortlessly these shadows went on.  


Something else you might not know about this palette is that it turns into a gorgeous jewelry box.  You can pop out the eyeshadows and use the gunmetal box to hold whatever you want it to hold.  I love it!!!










YSL's Golden Gloss #20
I uploaded a youtube video showing this soft smokey look.  Some of the beginning video was deleted.  I am sorry for that, but I do list all the eyeshadows I used for this look.  


How do I rate this product:
  • Product: 5 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 5 out of 5
  • Price:  4 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? No because this palette makes into a beautiful jewelry box when you are done with the colors.  Urban Decay is always coming out with new colors.
  • Where can I purchase this?  Sephora.com and Sephora Store, ULTA, and some Macy's stores in the Dallas area.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your video!!! You have beautiful eyes. When you were a baby the doctor told me you'd have green eyes--though they are not all green, I can see the outer edge is green. Beautiful eyes as a baby and still beautiful now. Keep up the great work with your blog. Thanks for the UD beauty tips--I'm going to ULTA tomorrow and maybe I'll get lucky and find them. The collection looks beautiful! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete