Friday, August 26, 2011

My Two Favorite NARS Eyeshadow Duos!

Hello Gorgeous!


Today I wore some of my favorite eye colors from NARS (Kalahari and Alhambra)!  I love the pigmentation that these eye shadows have.  These are some of the most popular colors from their line.  I was lucky to even get my hands on these colors.  They are great neutrals for the fall.


About the Artist:
Francois Nars is truly an artist! He has the ability to create iconic looks.  Those looks can be highly theatrical or ultra-natural.  He is partially responsible for helping Madonna reinvent herself in the early 90s. 


Here is what I used to create my eye look.
Lid:  Kalahari- I used the left side.
Crease:  Kalahari- I used right side.
Brow Bone: Alhambra- I only used left side.
Eyeliner: I used Mahogany eye shadow from Chanel (best dark brown color out there).



KALAHARI

KALAHARI

KALAHARI left side

KALAHARI right side

KALAHARI

KALAHARI 


ALHAMBRA

ALHAMBRA

ALHAMBRA right side
ALHAMBRA left side

ALHAMBRA


ALHAMBRA




I used Mally Beauty's Brow Beauty brow fix in Taupe.  So easy to apply!
Mally Beauty Brow Beauty brow fix in Taupe

Mally Beauty Brow Beauty brow fix in Taupe
FYI Click on photos to make them bigger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment