Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Review of Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment

My lips with Rose Sugar Lip Treatment!
Hello Gorgeous!  

I know I have raved about Dior's Lip Glow a lot, but let me tell you there is also another lip treatment that is just as good.  Fresh has a sugar lip collection.  Their newest edition is called Honey!  I tried it on this weekend at Neiman Marcus.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  I own The Rose Sugar and Plum Sugar.  I carry one in my purse and have one in my desk at school.  I especially used these during the winter months here in Dallas because my lips were super chapped.  This had never happened to me before.  Using this product did wonders for my lips during the brutal cold weather.  I promise it will work for you as well.

What it does

It provides protection from wrinkle causing free radicals with it's rich antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. It has SPF 15 which means it gives you UVA/UVB protection. It has real sugar in it, which means that it will repair your skin.  Remember sugar has healing properties.  Rose sugar will give you a rosy tint and plump lips without a stinging affect.  Plum sugar gives a plum tint to your lips and anyone can wear this color too.  Did I mention you will also get continuous moisture?  You will get lots and lots of moisture to last for hours.

*Fresh also has a  Sugar Lip Polish.  You only need a bit to slough off dead skin.  This one is a bit pricey for me, so I mix my own at home (read my blog on How to Fix Dehydrated Lips).


My favorite!











Does it work?

I truly believe it does.  It worked for me in the harsh winter this past year.  It had been a long time since I actually needed some type of chap stick.  This Sugar Lip Treatment actually healed my bleeding chapped lips.  I was really worried about how they looked and felt!  I was desperate! Thank God I found Fresh because it saved my lips!

How much will it cost me?

$22.50 is not bad for healthy lips.  I think it is a great investment.  I still have a lot left of the two I have and haven't had to replenish it yet.

How do I rate this product:


  • Product: 5 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 5 out of 5
  • Price:  4 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? Yes
  • Where can I purchase this?  Sephora, Fresh store, Nemian Marcus, www.fresh.com

1 comment:

  1. Great product. I have it in Rose. It gives you just the right tint of color. Very natural.

    ReplyDelete