Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Magazine Lips!!! A Collection of MALLY Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick

Hello Gorgeous!


Want some magazine lips like a supermodel?  What are magazine lip you ask!  Magazine Lips, as Mally calls it, belong to the models who grace the covers of fashion and beauty magazines.  Their lips look like they have been injected with collagen.  Mally's line of liquid lipsticks will give you a perfect lip with Shimmering Pools of Liquid!!!  I actually have a collection of her liquid lipsticks!  I don't have all of them, but I have lots here to show you.  


Some of these lipsticks you can buy in duos (like Pearly Girl and Super Natural) or one of Mally's kits will have one.  Most of my lipsticks I got with a kit I bought on QVC.  Pearly Girl and Super Natural is the only duo I bought together.


What does this High Shine Liquid Lipstick do?


They are high preforming and long lasting opaque lipsticks.  These prime the lips and smooth them out. No tacky stickiness here!!!

Pearly Girl and Super Natural.  

Pearly Girl  
Pearly Girl 
Pearly Girl on the my lips. 
 Super Natural  

 Super Natural 

Super Natural 
Perfois Pink
Perfois Pink

Perfois Pink
Blossm

Blossm
Blossm
Orchid

Orchid

Orchid
Must Have Pink 
Must Have Pink

Must Have Pink  

How do I rate this product

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price:  5 out of 5
Would I buy again? Yes!  These liquid lipsticks are smooth and not tacky.
Where can I purchase this? QVC 

No comments:

Post a Comment