Sunday, November 6, 2011

YSL's Holiday Collection

YSL Tuxedo Eyeshadows
Hello Gorgeous!


Great new holiday collection for YSL is out in department stores right now.  The only thing I bought was Golden Gloss #47 (a bright pinky purple sparkle).  The new eyeshadows are called Tuxedo.   They are gorgeous and have 4 different shades of black.  I didn't purchase these because I already have lots of different black eye shades similar to these.  If you don't own any black shadows I think these are really a good buy.  They are very pigmented and I love the texture.  


Golden Gloss in #47 using Vino Lipliner from MAC

Golden Gloss in #47 

Golden Gloss in #47 

Golden Gloss in #47 



Tuxedo Eyeshadow Collection

Tuxedo Eyeshadow Collection

Tuxedo Eyeshadow Collection
Great new nail polishes 

No comments:

Post a Comment