Thursday, November 10, 2011

Revlon Colorbrust Lipstick in Soft Nude

Soft Nude
Hello Gorgeous, 


Yesterday I went to Walgreens and was looking at the Revlon Lipsticks and noticed the Colorbrust Lipsticks were on sale.  Normally they cost $8.99, which is a great price anyway, it was $4. 49.  I couldn't believe the price.  My pick was Soft Nude.  I thought why not go ahead and buy it because if I don't like it I can always use it in my makeup artist kit.  Well, I actually am pretty surprised by the color payoff and the texture.  I love the soft smoothness and that I really don't need a lipliner with this.  I think it is the perfect nude drugstore lipstick I have seen.  No one would really know you spent $5 on a lipstick that looks fabulous. This color reminds me of some of the MAC, NARS, even Tom Ford lipsticks that are out there.  My next mission is to find a its dupe!




Colorbrust in Soft Nude


2 comments:

  1. !! I keep trying to find a nude lipstick at a drugstore and haven't come across one that I'd think I'd like...but this one seems like a good one! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lip color. I think you will like it. Let me know what you think. XX

    ReplyDelete