Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dior Ultra-Gloss in NEGLIGEE PINK

Dior's  Negligee Pink 
Hello Gorgeous,


Right now I am into nude pink lip colors.  I love the way they look on my lips.  I am a huge fan of Dior's Lip Glow.  I can't live without it!  In that same collection they have what is called "Ultra-Gloss".  I went ahead and bought Negligee Pink because I had been wanting it for a while now. The reason I hesitated in buying it is because it is a little pricey and normally I don't spend $30 on a gloss unless it is a must have.  I am glad I bought this one because it goes on smooth and makes me feel like I have plump lips.  It does not sting or burn.  


Would I buy it again?  I haven't decided yet if I will or not.  If I don't it might be because of the price. I have to give this one more time.  I want to see how much use I get out of it.  For right now I love it.  I have used it on top of several nude lipsticks I have.  It complements mostly all of my pinky nude lipsticks.


Dior's  Negligee Pink 
Dior's  Negligee Pink 

Dior's  Negligee Pink 


Dior's  Negligee Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment