Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Look for Today Using NYX and MAC Makeup

Hello Gorgeous!


Today I went for a more smokey brown  look.  Here is my look!  Hope you like it.




What I used:


Lid: MAC Carbonized 
eyeshadow with Solar Bits
in Impassioned.
Crease: Wedge from MAC
Highlight: Kitten by Stilla
Under eye: I lined with MAC Smolder eyeliner and smudged it with my #4 Chanel Brush.  Next I used MACs Carbonized eyeshadow and a Chanel #1 Nylon brush to smudge some more. 








MAC Carbonized eyeshadow














Blush: I used Tenderling from MAC and a dab 
of Orgasim from NARS on top.
Tenderling Blush MAC
Bronzer: Mally's Bronzer in the color Light.




Lips: NYX lipstick in FIG 
Lipliner: NYX Nude Pink















I love NYX lipsticks.  If you have never tried them you should.  They are sold at ULTA or online at  http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/
These lipsticks cost $3.99 and come in lots of colors.  I bought 4 and will do another review on the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment