Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Night with Tom Ford at Neiman Marcus Northpark Dallas

Model is wearing Golden Mink and Cognac Sable
shadows and Smoked Sable Lipstick
Hello Gorgeous!


Today was the pre-launch of Tom Ford's cosmetic line and I have lots to show you!  Tomorrow is the launch party and I will be there!!!  I was so excited to finally get to touch and hold the collection with my own two hands.  I really love everything that came out.  I can't wait to do blogs on individual items and talk about them more in depth. Today I am just going to show you what the new counter and some products look like.  I hope you enjoy the tour!  


BTW I love the location of the counter at Neiman's.  There is lots of room to maneuver around.  A makeup artist's dream!  

























Cream Eyeliner

Eye Kohl with hints of blue (Midnight)



Most Popular Gloss in the line


Bitter Bitch is said to be named after Naomi Campbell 


Viper is a gorgeous deep purple (opaque)




Wet Violet

Naked (most popular)

Sugar Pink

Love Bruise 

Peach Absolute 

Sahara Pink

Lost Cherry
Trece is a fabulous makeup artist
Trece touched up my makeup with the Burnished Amber quad and next he did 2 looks on my lips.  One with Naked gloss and the other with 2 lipsticks called Scarlett and Violet Fatale and topped it off with Wet Violet gloss.


Naked gloss with Casablanca lipstick 
Scarlett and Violet Fatale Lipsticks
with Wet Violet

Burnished Amber 

Burnished Amber 
A must have in a makeup artist's collection.
Dark side is to contour and the
white is to illuminate or highlight. 




More to come on individual pieces!  Enjoy!
XXOO

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful collection. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Enjoy the make-up party tomorrow! Thanks for posting the colors.

    ReplyDelete