Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Favorite Chanel Eyeshadow Quads



Hello Gorgeous!


I thought I would show you three of my all time favorite eyeshadows from Chanel.  These colors will complement any skin tone and can be used for a subtle or sultry smokey eye. What ever mood I am in these shadows never let me down.  They are so easy to apply!  The darker shades can be used in the crease or on the lid.  The lighter colors are used for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.


Here is how I wear them:


Enigma Quad I use a Chanel Nylon brush because it makes the eyeshadow go on creamier.  I learned this technique while working with a Chanel National  Makeup Artist.  It actually works!

Enigma 


Enigma 


Mystic Eyes Quad I use for a soft smokey look.  These are super popular!  I think every woman who loves Chanel should own these shades.  They can be used during the day at the office and converted to a sexy look at night.  These shades will never let you down.


Mystic Eyes


Mystic Eyes


Kaska Beige I use when I want a smokey brown look.  I get complemented a lot when I wear these because they are not your average browns.  There is some red in the brown so it makes it looks very different.  Anyone can wear these, but if you have hazel or green eyes these shades will make your eyes look fierce.  


Kaska Beige


Kaska Beige


Chanel has always been a favorite of mine and now with a new creative director the colors have been awesome!  Chanel's Spring Collection was gorgeous and was sold out within the first week.  Their summer collection has just hit the stores, so if you see something you love my advice is to GET IT because it might not be there tomorrow! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment