Sunday, February 12, 2012

Drugstore Makeup Look!

The Look for Less!!!


Hello Gorgeous!

Do you want a great look for LESS?  Here is my favorite drugstore look at little to no cost at all.  My look is used with all drugstore makeup with the exception of my primer and powder (Too Faced and Mally Beauty).  I am still looking for a great drugstore bronzer!


Products used:

Foundation: NYX HD Foundation in Sand Beige (Makeup Forever HD in #140)
Concealer: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer 
Eye Shadow: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Nude Eyes 7564
Eye Primer: Maybelline 24 hour Tattoo eye color in Tough as Taupe
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Million Lashes
Lips: NYX lipgloss in Beige (My favorite and only $5)
Highlighter: Mally Duo Highlighter and blush
Blush:  Milani Bake Blush in Dolce Pink
Eyeliner: Milani eyeliner in Liquid Eyeliner (black)



I just love this packaging Physicians Formula came up with and it is a perfect Valentine's Day gift!
The shades are gorgeous and easy to apply.  If Urban Decay's Naked Palette is too expensive this little palette is perfect for you at $10.









My favorite blush!  I always use it in all my photos.

One of my favorite go to lipgloss!


NYX is a wonderful brand that is SUPER inexpensive! I tried this foundation and found it to be just like Makeup Forever's HD foundation.  The color that suits me in MUFE is #140 and in NYX Sand Beige is the exact color.  I thought it lasted all day long!  I really love this foundation and at $14 at ULTA that is a great price (ULTA has coupons for $3.50 off of a $10 purchase or more). This foundation really cost me $12.



These Maybelline Color Tattoo eye pots are AWESOME!!!! If you were afraid to buy them, don't be!  I love this color, Tough as Taupe.  I have the bronze too.  I use them as a primer for my eyeshadow.  They are being compared to MACs paint pots!



Just one swipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment