Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Drugstore Buy this Week!



Hello Gorgeous!




This week when I went grocery shopping I happen to stop in the baby aisle because I was wanting a baby lotion for my dry skin.  Instead I ended up buying Johnson's baby bedtime bath wash.  It has a scent of lavender (one of my favorite scents).  This scent reminds me of a day at the spa!  I love how it makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is wonderful and soothing.  If it is good enough for a baby then it is good enough for my skin.  I have even heard celebrities use these products too. 








My next best drugstore buy is Maybelline's Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner called Lasting Drama. I found my Bobbi Brown was getting too expensive so I bought this instead to save a few $.  This product cost me $7 at Wal-Mart.  Let me just say that this eyeliner is BETTER than Bobbi Brown's.  I was amazed.  I used it and it lasted all day. People are always asking me what eyeliner I wear because it always looks so smooth. Now I can say Maybelline Eyestudio!  


No comments:

Post a Comment