Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion's Night Out at Northpark Mall in Dallas, Texas.



Fashion's Night Out
Hello Gorgeous!


Fashion's Night Out is meant to put the fun back into shopping and lots of money into the economy!  Boy was that the case tonight at Neiman Marcus at Northpark Mall.  This fab night started back in 2009 and has been popular ever since.  The official hours for fashion night are from 6-11 p.m. every September 8th.  Celebrities and designers mingle with shoppers all over the world during this fun event.
Sylvie Chantecaille
I got to meet Sylvie Chantecaille once again during FNO.  Her skin care and color collection are very popular at Neiman Marcus.  She is known for her unique ability to intergrade science and technology with botanicals and luxury skincare.  Her products are a "Go Green" type of makeup.  All natural is what she is about!  Best of all Angelina Jolie wears all her makeup!  I got to talk with her and she told me that having Angelina wear her gloss, called Love, at the Golden Globes last year started the craze for her makeup collection.  More and more people are wanting this gloss.  I was lucky enough to get one for my birthday from my cousin Angela (the exact Angelina gloss in Love).  I always get compliments when I wear it. 


Love gloss
Chantecaille had these magazines all over the counter because Angelina Jolie is wearing her makeup throughout the magazine. She told me Angelina is wearing the gloss Classic on the cover.  I was able to see this color and fell in love with it.  I also was able to get her to sign my magazine!
Signed by Sylvie Chantecaille
In another blog I will feature a very gorgeous product by Chantecaille that I know everyone will love to hear about.  Something I tried on tonight and fell in love with instantly.  Stayed tuned for that one coming up this week.


Limited Edition Fashion Shopping bag $50


 The 3 bags featured for Beauty Week at Neiman Marcus!  You pick from one of the 3 when you spend $85 or more in beauty or fragrance.  Inside the bag you get samples of lots of amazing stuff from various beauty lines.


Limited Edition FNO t-shirt!  Worn by some people tonight...

 

Lots of people came out to see the latest in fashion!  Drinking champagne and eating little goodies catered by Neiman Marcus!


Glitter Sugar Cookies

Cake Balls!

The goodies they had at every counter and corner of the store!  YUMMY! The cookies and cake balls even had edible glitter.  WOW!
Chanel's Les Jeans Polish

Chanel featured a one time deal tonight with the Les Jeans Polishes.  You could only buy the polishes tonight at Neimans and then they were taking them off the shelf for good!  Gorgeous colors!  You can still purchase these at boutiques and Chanel online.  

Burgundy is the color for fall this year!

Free gift from NARS with purchase

Free gift from Estee Lauder with purchase

Free gift from Chantecaille with purchase
Free gift from Clinque with purchase

Free gift from La MER with purchase 
Free gift from YLS with purchase
These were just a few of the gifts from different lines of cosmetics I was able to capture. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed! Wish I could have been in Dallas for this event--we would have had a ball. I also use Chantecaille--the products are great especially the Rose Water. Their lipsticks are really creamy. The YLS gift with purchase looks like the best. Thanks for the update on Fashion Day at NM (my favorite store).

    ReplyDelete