Sunday, September 18, 2011

100% Maracuja Oil, 100% Radiant Skin!

Hello Gorgeous,  

I wanted to share what I have been using lately on my skin day and night as part of my skin care regimen.  Tarte has a wonderful product, that can only be bought at QVC, called Maracuja Oil.  This wonderful little gem from the Amazon has given my skin a radiant glow since I started using it.  I smooth it on at night before I go to bed and in the morning under my sunscreen.  I even rub it on my lips!  It does not feel oily or sticky, but wonderfully smooth and soft.  I wish I could smooth it all over my body as well, but I only have the little bottle given to me in a TSV (Today's Special Value) from QVC. 


Maracuja is harvested once a year in the Amazon by Amazonian women.  It is known as the "pure miracle" because offers intense hydration to the skin and high doses of vitamin C, which brightens the skin.  The seeded pulp is hand pressed which guarantees maximum amount of the nutritious fatty acids and vitamins found in the oil.  It is also formulated without parabens or mineral oil.  Sensitive/Acne- prone/Rosacea will benefit from the antioxidants which will help sooth and heal skin without causing breakouts, so don't worry about putting oil on acne prone skin.  Dry skin will experience ultimate hydration and dull skin will have a brighter more radiant glow.
You can only buy this oil at QVC right now.


I am only using a sheer foundation!



Watch this short video on how this wonderful fruit can make your skin radiant and flawless!


How do I rate this product

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price:  5 out of 5
Would I buy again? Yes!  
Where can I purchase this? Tarte only at QVC

No comments:

Post a Comment