Saturday, March 24, 2012

How to Make Your Own Illuminator for Your Face!

Hello Gorgeous!


I have found the perfect way to get a natural glow without getting sunburn or breaking the bank!  We all want to look like the sun kissed our faces and gave us a warm glow. There happens to be a million products out there that can give you a glow.  Here is a makeup artist trick that can save you $$$. 


Mac cosmetics has some wonderful pigments that can be used on your eyes, face, cheeks, and lips.  Lots of people think that Mac pigments are just for the eyes. I own lots of them and use them in a variety of ways. My favorite color is Vanilla.  I like to mix some Vanilla with my moisturizer and then blend together onto my face.  You can also mix some Vanilla into your foundation if you don't want to mix with your moisturizer.  


I use one pump of foundation on the top of my hand and sprinkle some Vanilla pigment onto it and mix gently with my finger.  Next I apply it all over for a luminous glow! Try it and tell me how you like it!

Moisturizer and pigment in Vanilla 
MAC's Vanilla Pigment

Mixed together

Vanilla Pigment

No comments:

Post a Comment