Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Eyeshadow Quad in Femme Fatale

Hello Gorgeous!


I had the pleasure of coming upon a very luxurious eyeshadow compact by Dolce & Gabbana.  I have to admit I purchased it because of it's name (Femme Fatale).  I have always wanted to purchase Dolce & Gabbana's makeup, but was a little afraid because they design clothes not makeup!  I am really glad I took a risk and did.  The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous.  


This palette consists of greys and blacks.  I have to say I throughly impressed with the texture and color.  The feel of these eyeshadows are super silky!  These have to be my new favorite eyeshadows.  Anyone can wear these colors and they look gorgeous on all eyes.  You can apply it for a sultry smokey look or make it subtle. Either way you will definitely be a Femme Fatale!  Now that is SEXY!

Femme Fatale Collection









Femme Fatale 

Femme Fatale 
Femme Fatale 

No comments:

Post a Comment