Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sultry Smokey Green Eyes! Central Park After Dark!

Hello Gorgeous!


As requested by a beauty subscriber I did this green shadow look using Mally Beauty's Citychick Smokey Eye shadow in Central Park.  These are the most awesome shades of green I have ever seen and well worth the price ($38 on QVC or Mally.com)  


Mally Roncal is a makeup artist to celebrities and she definitely knows color!  


Here are the colors I used


Lid:  The lightest shade of green from the Citychick Smokey Eye Palette (Central Park)
Crease: Darkest shade of Central Park and a bronze color from Brownstone Collection (Mally)
Browlighter: The lightest shade from Central Park.
Under Eye: Bronze and the Light Green mixed together.  I first put the bronze on and below it is the green mixed in.  
Cheeks: Mally Effortless Airbrush Blush & Highlighter Duo in Peach.  (I LOVE THIS!!!! CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS)
Lips:  Oak liner from Mac and Tom Ford's Naked Lipgloss





Browligher

Lidcolor
Crease


From Left to Right: Browligher, Lidcolor, Crease



My youtube video for the Mally Beauty Makeup Artist Contest featuring the smokey green look!



No comments:

Post a Comment