Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beauty Icon of the week! Dita Von Tesse

Hello Gorgeous!


Dita Von Tesse has the biggest name in burlesque since Gypsy Rose.  She always tops the best dressed lists over the world.  She is credited for bringing back the glamour and allure of Old Hollywood stars.   Dita is one of my all time favorite beauty icons!  Her style is very 1940ish!  She is a huge collector of the glamour doll heads (something I collect too) along with other vintage items.  I feel like we are kindred spirits.  Instyle Magazine recently had an article depicting her vintage style.  The photos are amazing to look at. 


Here is why I love Dita Von Tesse's style and beauty!




























1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    COuld you tell me where you got the photos frm her house from? That really is something I have never seen from her.

    ReplyDelete